Check out the full episode on self-sabotage:
Hello lovely lady and welcome to The Rebecca Haydon Show!
Self-sabotage! Ahhh, the toxic companion that used to wreak havoc on my clients. It’s the moment when you are about to make that leap that will propel you into your higher self and then all of sudden you come to a massive halt. Fear creeps in. The what if’s bounce around in your mind and your positive mindset is nowhere to be seen. The good thing is; that it doesn’t have to be this way. You can still come out on top and move past your fear and move through your limiting beliefs. Say bye byeee to self-sabotage and hello gorgeous, to your newfound self-worth. Ready to step up, out of the shadows, and become the main character in your story?
Meet Peppi Hearne, a qualified Nutritionist with a degree in Exercise Science and a Post Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition. Peppi specialises in helping her clients on their weight loss journey through her one-on-one coaching philosophy to enact change. She focuses on helping people lose body fat in a healthy and sustainable way where her clients experience achieving a healthier and happier version of themselves both mentally and physically.
This busy mum of three and artist in the kitchen tells her journey from the moment she stopped her self-sabotage snowballing into something bigger to leaping into what she feared and not thinking twice about it. Listen to this episode to find out how you too can experience the same penny drop moment. In Peppi’s words, “It’s really not as scary as I make it out to be!” You too, can stop letting others’ opinions define you and live the reality of your dreams!
Topics covered on self-sabotage:
- How Peppi’s self-sabotage would tear down her lifelong dream to open up a nutrition clinic and keep her from losing the kilos she wanted to shed
- The defining factors of a breakthrough and how to create your own
- How to reframe your mindset to build confidence in showing up
- What was Peppi’s breakthrough to stop her own self-sabotage
- The magic that is living in the As If
- Insight into my tools and techniques with my clients
- The amazing transformation of Peppi’s mindset now; from being nervous to put her face on camera to not thinking twice about it
- The difference between the impactful words, what if and the as if
- How Peppi was happily forced to launch her business two weeks in advance because she signed a client and how she continues to sign consistent clients
- Peppi describes the feeling now that she is living in her dream reality
- Peppi’s upcoming goals for the next twelve months in her business
- Episode 84: Success Story: How to Overcome Your Mindset Blocks to Scale Your Online Business with Justine Dolores
- Episode 67: “But My Life is so Boring”… Scared to Show Yourself and Your Personality Online, LISTEN UP!
- Episode 86: “The Only Thing Standing in the Way of My Success is Myself”: How to Get Out of Your Own Way to Create the Business of Your Dreams
- Episode 63: Stepping Into the Possibility of What Could Be…
- Episode 52: Motivational Magic – Feel the Feelings
Connect with Peppi Hearne
Connect with Bec:
- Book for 1:1 Coaching
- Book for Visibility Queen
- Join the Content Bible
- Get your bespoke Hypnosis Track
- Let’s connect on Instagram baby! @_rebeccahaydon_
- Catch me on YouTube: Rebecca Haydon
More about The Rebecca Haydon Show:
The Rebecca Haydon Show is the podcast for passionate, ambitious and driven female entrepreneurs who are ready to captivate their ideal clients, tune up into their higher self mindset and create magic content so they can become fully booked online. Each week, your host, Rebecca Haydon will share top tips on successful attraction marketing strategy, content conversion and how to truly live from your higher self. You’ll learn actionable steps, breakthrough mindset moments and easy to implement strategies so you can truly become the client attraction magnet you are craving to be.