The first question for you today…
- What’s one area of your life where, if you stopped making excuses, you could create radically different results?
- What specific excuse do you need to drop?
Excuses are the only thing standing in the way of you and what you most want.
So there are a couple of questions I want you to right down now, and next time something doesn’t turn out as planned I want you to whip these out, no no, not the excuses, these questions…
- How did I create that?
- What were my beliefs?
- What did I do or not do to create that certain result?
- How did I get the other person to act that way?
- What do I need to do differently next time to get the result I want?
Now these questions may feel a little confronting however, these questions allow us to always have the ball in our court, we are looking internally and being the creator of our life. We have the ability to reflect on how we behaved and reacted and learn for the next time.
“If you don’t like your outcomes. Change your responses”
So today, it’s time to step up and replace the blame!
- Take Responsibility For ALL Your Actions
- Take Action Every Day
- Change your Attitude
- Believe in Yourself
- Visualise Your Success
It’s Okay to Not Be Perfect
Thinking the thought + created the feeling + made the choice + took the action + said the words = where you are now.
YOU are the one that makes the choice.
Get in Touch…
Book Your Free Call – https://rebecca-haydon.as.me/confidenceclaritycall
Join My Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/282595103138638/
Website – www.rebeccahaydon.com
Instagram – @_rebeccahaydon_
Email – [email protected]