Check out the full episode on feeling like most of your content is educational:
Hello lovely lady and welcome to The Rebecca Haydon Show!
Do you feel that most of your content is educational? Of course, we want to give our audience value and we want to be seen as the expert or authority in our fields. How do we do that? We churn educational content come rain, hail or shine of course! Wrong! What if I told you there’s a better way? Gone are the days of “Here are 3 ways to be more XYZ”, we are so fricking bored of it! Not to mention it is hella time consuming to create it all. So you’re probably thinking that there has to be more to social media than content that is educational. Don’t worry lovely, I’m here to tell you all about the ‘more’!
So, you’re going to want to grab your journal and a pen or open the notes app in your phone for this episode because I’m going to give you a bunch of prompts that will help you nail the right split for your content strategy and convert your ideal clients to take you on their transformational journey. These methods are a powerful way to move your client forwards, into your DMs and into your Zoom calls. Let’s scrap the old way of doing educational content on the daily and use this new approach in your content strategy today.
Topics covered on Feeling Like Most of Your Content is Educational:
- Why your ideal clients won’t convert when too much of your content is educational
- When your content should be educational
- Elements to implement in your content strategy
- Mindset hacks to reinvigorate your educational content
- Speaking to your ideal clients’ desires and getting so clear on what they want
- How to nurture your audience through problem awareness
- Journal prompts and questions to help you move away from educational content include:
- What does my ideal client want to become?
- What do they want to be doing?
- What do they want to have?
- How do they want to be feeling?
- How do they want their life to be different?
- Episode 86: How to Get Out of Your Own Way to Create the Business of Your Dreams
- Episode 85: Struggling to Follow Through Consistently When it Comes to Showing Up In Your Power Online
- Episode 68: Here’s why NOT having a visibility and content strategy is stopping you from signing consistent clients…
- Episode 62: Becoming the Epitome of Your Ideal Clients Transformation
Connect with Bec:
- Book a 1:1 Coaching Call
- Book a 1:1 Content Conversion Intensive
- Let’s connect on Instagram baby! @_rebeccahaydon_
- Catch me on YouTube: Rebecca Haydon
More about The Rebecca Haydon Show:
The Rebecca Haydon Show is the podcast for passionate, ambitious and driven female entrepreneurs who are ready to captivate their ideal clients, tune up into their higher self mindset and create magic content so they can become fully booked online. Each week, your host, Rebecca Haydon will share top tips on successful attraction marketing strategy, content conversion and how to truly live from your higher self. You’ll learn actionable steps, breakthrough mindset moments and easy to implement strategies so you can truly become the client attraction magnet you are craving to be.